Derpy Gets Pranked Derpy Gets Pranked

The haters probaly didn't see the full animation. I laughed really hard. Nice job!

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

Awesome

Epic Credits FTW XD

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Lolz.

A million times better than Justin Bieber.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Tek Tactical Tek Tactical

Great game! I really loved it! One minor complaint I would have would be that the knife button isn't a toggle, so I have to hold down X while playing. It gets a little annoying, so an option for this would be nice, but other then that, awesome game!

(Btw, I like the mechanic put in to keep this game free ;) )

tedgaming responds:

Reviews have been coming in slow today so I've been waiting a long time to see another positive review. Thanks for delivering that to me =)

I decided not to make the knife a toggle because it is arguably a lot better than the guns and I wanted to keep relatively balanced advantages and disadvantages for every weapon. That said, there is actually a way to toggle it. I'll let you in on the secret since you enjoy the game so much. Well, it's not really a secret anymore since anyone can read this. Anyway, you can toggle it by holding X and then clicking outside the flash game area. Let go of X. When you click in the game area to focus it again, the X button will be "held down" even though you're not holding the button. Press X again to release it. Enjoy!

Interactive Buddy 2 Interactive Buddy 2

I played the first one, and I can safely say they kept the main themes of the game, but made it a little more advanced. This really worked for me, and I really like this game. Good Job!

-Stick War- -Stick War-

GREAT GAME!

I love the game, but the archers and giants on the enemy team make it hard to cream them like my corn, but still great!